Self-Serve and Full Service Grooming!
Bring in your own towels and get Double Punches on your rewards card!!
If you forget or choose not to bring in your own towels, there will be a $3.00 towel fee ( up to two towels ) addt'l towel fees will apply.
We are Finally back Open after 80 days of Lock down! There are a lot rules we have to follow per Pierce County Health Dept. and Gov. Inslee. Obviously, we will continue to practice safety and sanitation within our building so that our self-wash meets all safety and social distancing standards. Here are a few rules that we must follow:
* 3 people in at a time to keep 6ft separation.
* Limited wash/dry time will be 30 to 60 minutes MAX at a time depending on the size of dog
* Don’t forget your towels, if you forget or choose not bring a towel, a the towel fee will be $3.00
* No grooming tools will be out for use to limit people touching tools; you are welcome to bring your own brushes.
* Interaction by me will be minimal and only as needed to set up or troubleshoot
* We are limiting Dog Washing to ONE PERSON per dog to minimize the traffic in the store.
* Its advised to wear a mask
* If you’re not feeling well or have/had a temperature PLEASE Stay Home
Please be patient as tub turnover will be much slower than you may be used to. We are taking safety and sanitation in the store very seriously.
We will monitor and make changes as necessary. Please check our FB page or call for any updates prior to your visit.
Holiday Hours & Closures
*New Years - Closed
*Easter - Closed
*Mothers Day 11am - 3pm
*Fathers Day 11am - 3pm
*4th of July - 11am - 3pm
*Thanksgiving - Closed day of & day after
*Christmas Eve 11am - 3pm
*Christmas - Closed 25th & 26th
*New Years Eve 11am - 3pm
We offer Self-Serve and Full Service Grooming
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Check out our Short Covid WTD Video
**NOTE** Since the video was made, store hours are back to normal and grooming is back open. Cant wait to see you in!!